How To Become Transport Quality Assurance (TQA) Certified
Transport Quality Assurance (TQAsm) is a program that helps swine transporters, producers handlers understand how to handle, move and transport pigs and the potential impacts of those actions on pig well-being and/or pork quality. Anyone who handles or transports pigs, or sets protocols for handling pigs, is a potential influencer of animal well-being and pork quality.
How to obtain TQA Certification:
- Contact a TQA advisor
- Complete the TQA education training
- Successfully complete a comprehensive exam
How to locate a TQA Advisor:
- Call (800) 456-PORK
- Use the locator found on the TQA Web site at: http://www.pork.org/Producers/TQA/TQA.aspx
How to become a TQA Advisor:
- Attend a one-day advisor training session conducted by the Pork Checkoff
- Successfully complete and pass a comprehensive TQA examination
- Advisor training information can be found on the TQA Web site at: http://www.pork.org/Producers/TQA/TQA.aspx
For more information regarding TQA or other Pork Checkoff programs, please call (800) 456-PORK.